choosing a hockey jersey is like naming your first born child
this is the most accurate statement i have ever read
- His parents made him play hockey to make friends.
- He risks his life and his health because he doesn’t think he’s valuable as a player unless he plays rough.
- He scored the series winning goal against the penguins
- He’s freaking GORGEOUS
- He also did the playoff mullet in 2011
- He only played in 30 games last year but lead the team in penalty minutes for a lot of the season.
- And if he could he’d probably watch Netflix all day
— Most bruins fan everywhere… probably (via hortonhearsawooo)